DC Intern Diaries

I'm a female 24 year old DC permanent intern. You name it and I've probably interned it. I'm also a graduate student in DC.

Thursday, June 02, 2005

DC Intern Guide to DC Happy Hours

The Washington Post's intern guide sucks this year! Are they just lazy? Or completely ignorant of the fact that young 20-something interns might not go or would feel out of place at fancy, adult places like Mortons over somewhere like Lucky Bar or Tequila Grill?

So here's some intern-approriate happy hours that they missed:

Tequila Grill
Buffala Billiards
Lucky Bar
Rumors
Ozios
Karma
Cafe Citron
Front Page
The Tombs
Red River Grill

Not sure about specials, but cheaper anyway:

Adams Mill
Angry Inch
Madhatters
Politikis

1 Comments:

At February 6, 2010 at 2:01 AM, Anonymous Stephanie said...

Wow, thanks! I'll be in D.C. for a couple of days, and I'm an intern in Texas, so I'll be looking for good places to go in D.C. This list will definitely be most helpful.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home