DC Intern Diaries

I'm a female 24 year old DC permanent intern. You name it and I've probably interned it. I'm also a graduate student in DC.

Tuesday, May 31, 2005

to blog or not to blog?

I haven't blogged in a while. Between finals and working and moving from the suburbs, ie NoVA, into DC, I haven't had much time. But I'm back in DC, my second hometown where I lived for several years before moving to the land of Cheesecake Factories and Crate and Barrells, and I'm interning again this summer downtown in the K Street area. So maybe I will feel some inspiration to jot down my random thoughts...

1 Comments:

At November 10, 2006 at 2:12 AM, Blogger superclosetnerd said...

Getting ideas on color schemes and layout for my site. Got some good ideas here, thanks. My site if interested - decorative fireplaces

 

Post a Comment

<< Home