DC Intern Diaries

I'm a female 24 year old DC permanent intern. You name it and I've probably interned it. I'm also a graduate student in DC.

Tuesday, December 28, 2004

The Solitude of December in DC

DC feels so empty this week. I have gotten seats on the metro to and from work, which never happens!! This morning I chose to stand on the metro and there was tons of room (despite sending a 4 car instead of typical 6 car train). So of course a guy stands right by me, practically on my toes. Seriously dude give me my personal space back! Ughh...that just annoys me. There were so many other places to stand rather than intrude in my corner!

If I had time or money after all my Christmas shopping, this would be a great week to go to dinner. Since there aren't that many people in DC, it would make it easier to get reservations and to get actual service without having to be a Senator or lobbyist or Republican.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home