DC Intern Diaries

I'm a female 24 year old DC permanent intern. You name it and I've probably interned it. I'm also a graduate student in DC.

Wednesday, December 29, 2004

Not So Much Solitude

So, I was wrong. Went to see the tree with J tonight and thought we'd go to Old Ebbitt Grill. Man was it packed! Lines of people waiting out the door. So even though 60% of DC is gone, all the tourists are here so good tables without reservations aren't as easy to come by. Don't tourists know they're supposed to come during the summer? Or before/during Christmas? So it's a half-victory. So I get a seat on the metro, but I can't walk down the street without walking into some slow walking tourist who's walking and stopping and talking and staring at a map all at the same time in front of me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home