DC Intern Diaries

I'm a female 24 year old DC permanent intern. You name it and I've probably interned it. I'm also a graduate student in DC.

Tuesday, August 03, 2004

Best Book I've Read This Summer...

...is Al Franken's book about Liars and the lying lies they tell...it is so fabulous...conservative pundits that ignore the facts and take things out of context and twist the facts piss me off...the idea that if you're a liberal you must hate america is just ridiculous. A person can criticize something without "hating" it. One can criticize Bush and the war in Iraq without "hating America" or committing treason or slander or whatever. Franken is fresh and funny and actually makes his case unlike the Fox News gang and Ann Coulter. I'm still waiting to be convinced by one of their books.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home