DC Intern Diaries

I'm a female 24 year old DC permanent intern. You name it and I've probably interned it. I'm also a graduate student in DC.

Thursday, July 08, 2004

Ode to Bosses, From an Intern

From: http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/rnr/35839393.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply to: anon-35839393@craigslist.org
Date: 2004-07-08, 5:16PM EDT


Ode to Bosses, From an Intern

Oh, bosses, how I hate ye
You are so very stupid

At my job, you sit near me
You yell at me
For being stupid
But today you have brought
Your baby
To work
You are introducing him
Like we care about fawning over your kid

You are the worst things
to happen to Washington
Since the 10 cent metro fare increase
(you are even more useless)

You hide from going out
Like a bunch of old nesting raccoons
Last night at a stop sign
I had to wait 10 minutes
For you to cross
With your walker
You might also shop at
Sears
What are you,
150 years old?

Oh bosses, you are so stupid
Why do you think we even
Care about Wonkette

I have seven words for you

One day I will be your boss


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home