DC Intern Diaries

I'm a female 24 year old DC permanent intern. You name it and I've probably interned it. I'm also a graduate student in DC.

Wednesday, June 16, 2004

media costs go up and democracy goes down

Interesting article on increasing media platforms (cable, internet, etc), phones (do not call, consumer switches to wireless, etc), and broadcast TV costs impact politics and elections...

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A44697-2004Jun15.html

I worked for a media research firm in college for one and a half semesters. I wouldn't trust what a lot of those people polled said anyway - most of them are idiots. It's amazing how dumb and unworldy people are. I guess I read and understand too much for my own good - it makes me frustrated to be around slower, less knowledgeable people.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home