A COLLECTION OF WACKY WARNING LABELS FROM MLAW AND OTHERS:
On a blanket from Taiwan:
Not to be used as protection from a tornado.
Warning on fireplace log:
Caution -- Risk of Fire.
A warning on a pair of shin guards manufactured for bicyclists:
Shin pads cannot protect any part of the body they do not cover.
On a bottle of shampoo for dogs:
Caution: The contents of this bottle should not be fed to fish.
On a string of Chinese made Christmas lights:
For indoor or outdoor use only.
On an American Airlines packet of nuts:
Instructions - open packet, eat nuts.
On a hotel provided shower cap:
Fits one head.
On Nytol Nighttime Sleep-Aid:
Warning: May cause drowsiness.
Can of self-defense pepper spray warns:
May irritate eyes.
Warning on a Conair Pro Style 1600 hair dryer:
Do not use in shower. Never use while sleeping.
On a baby stroller:
Remove child before folding.
On a fireplace lighter:
Do not use near fire, flame or sparks.
On a cardboard car sun shield:
Do not drive with sun shield in place
On bottled water label :
Twist top off with hands. Throw top away. Do not put top in mouth.
On a box of rat poison
Warning: Has been found to cause cancer in laboratory mice.
On a toilet bowl cleaning brush:
Do not use orally.
On an electric cattle prods:
For use on animals only
On a can of air freshener:
Keep out of reach of children and teenagers
On a rubber ball toy:
Choking hazard: This toy is a small ball.
On a package of dice:
Not for human consumption.
In the manual of a chainsaw:
Do not attempt to stop the blade with your hand.
On the barrel of a .22 caliber rifle:
Warning: Misuse may cause injury or death.
On an electric thermometer:
Do not use orally after using rectally.
On the wrapper of a Fruit Roll-Up snack:
Remove plastic before eating.