DC Intern Diaries

I'm a female 24 year old DC permanent intern. You name it and I've probably interned it. I'm also a graduate student in DC.

Tuesday, May 25, 2004

Who Will Be "The Partner"?

The Partner - the Apprentice for law students

I think I would do much better on a show like the partner than in real interviews...I'm just that sort of person that would come off smart, sassy, and fun on TV and dull or ditzy during real interviews....I never have anything to say during those things....they're so formal and I never say anything intelligent....I'd much rather try to get a job through TV...even if you wind up being a b*tch like Omarosa, you still wind up getting your 15 minutes of fame...and job offers...that pay

Are there any plans to make one for a job at the White House? I would totally compete for that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home