DC Intern Diaries

I'm a female 24 year old DC permanent intern. You name it and I've probably interned it. I'm also a graduate student in DC.

Sunday, May 30, 2004

Late Night Thoughts

He’s never going to understand is he? J and I are the best of friends…but sometimes I wonder if we are missing the passion…I’m in my 20’s…I’m too young to feel so old…but he’s my best friend…we get along so well as friends…I can’t sleep…we were just fighting…I want him to want me…he’s never going to want me the way I need him to want me is he? We have a great friendly relationship…and even amazing sex…I need more….is that so bad? I need passion…I need him to want to hold my hand...and take me in the living room, kitchen…I can’t stand feeling so old and unwanted and comfortable at this age…I don’t have many passionate,meeting-other-men years left…is this what I will feel the rest of my life? I haven’t dated anyone else since I was in college….I’m afraid to get engaged to J…I need something more….do I??

1 Comments:

At October 3, 2005 at 1:04 PM, Blogger jon said...

Looking for new apartments I saw a post similar to your at this craiglist vancouver bc site. Its wild how they are about the same thing!

have a great day!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home