DC Intern Diaries

I'm a female 24 year old DC permanent intern. You name it and I've probably interned it. I'm also a graduate student in DC.

Thursday, May 27, 2004

Cutler and Quid Pro Quo

I have to say that I feel many blog posts I've read about Jessica Cutler paint her as a picture of immorality. Although a quid pro quo exchange of money for sex is generally called prostitution, dating men with money to supplement crappy congressional, nonprofit, government, or intern salary is NOTHING NEW. I think its the actual exchange of cash that brings out the ew factor. Otherwise, there is nothing unusual about young, attractive, intelligent, educated women with low salaries dating men in DC with money and/or power who buy them dinner or clothes or jewelry or vacations. The exchange of jewelery or purchase of dinner in exchange for sex is generally called dating.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home