DC Intern Diaries

I'm a female 24 year old DC permanent intern. You name it and I've probably interned it. I'm also a graduate student in DC.

Friday, May 28, 2004

Blogging is Like...

for some the blogging never stops: http://www.nytimes.com/2004/05/27/technology/circuits/27blog.html

It agree with some of the interviewees that it is addicting...I am assuming for now, it is the novelty of the thing that makes me want to write in it...sort of like a threesome...seems like fun and novel at first, but much more time consuming than a regular twosome after a while because you have to worry about the happiness of an additional person...it becomes almost burdensome....the added pressure and stress...the awkward moments...for now though I am enjoying spending some time with my new blog....it is not yet a demanding mistress...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home